This weekend, Pastor Ben will be wrapping up our series, First Dates to Soulmates. We thought we'd leave you with some practical ways you can improve your marriage.
- Deal with all your junk right away.
- Understand your roles and live in them.
- Be intimate, a lot.
- Date night.
- Your relationship is more important than any other relationship (except God).
- Pray together.
- Play together.
- Find a mentor.
- Put the other person first.
- Decide that you will stay married even if it kills you (and it probably will).
- No secrets.
- Work out of your gifting.
- Men, lead.
- Stay pure.
- Set Boundaries.
These tips came from Pastor Joshua Reich's blog post, 15 Ways to Improve Your Marriage