* PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE PRIOR TO SUBMITTING A BENEVOLENCE REQUEST
* The Timberlake Benevolence Fund is NOT for extremely urgent situations. Expect a minimum of two weeks to fully process a Benevolence Request.
The Timberlake Benevolence Fund exists to assist people in our local and church community during times of crisis and hardship, in order to help meet basic needs as determined by a needs assessment. To receive aid, you will be expected to provide photo ID, submit further assessment paperwork, and meet with a Care Team member for an interview, in person.
REGARDING YOUR REQUEST
The Care Team will contact you by email regarding this request within two weeks. If you require more urgent attention, or feel you may not qualify, additional community resources which are better equipped to handle assistance include:
- Issaquah Food and Clothing Bank
- Hopelink in Redmond, Bellevue, Snoqualmie Valley (including Duvall) and Kirkland
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
- King County Crisis Clinic and 2-1-1 Community Resources
Policy: Timberlake Church’s Benevolence Fund is provided from donations and Timberlake cannot guarantee that funds will be available. The Timberlake Benevolence Fund has been established to financially assist a Timberlake family (or individual) who is either a member with current attendance or regular attender. An attender is defined as someone who attends services a minimum of two times a month for six consecutive months. When you attend Timberlake Church, please ensure that you complete and submit a connection card each week, as instructed during services. Timberlake Church does offer assistance to local community members for basic necessities (most often, food) on a case-by-case basis.Timberlake Church NEVER hands out cash and any assistance provided will be done so in the form of a gift card or direct check payment to the creditor listed on the bill.