TIMBERLAKE CHURCH MOPS
IF YOU ARE A MOM WHO IS...
- Pregnant or has children between newborn through kindergarten
- Looking to make new friends
- Wanting to share the challenges and joys of motherhood with other moms
- Looking for opportunities for personal and spiritual growth through trusted resources
- Seeking opportunities to be involved in our community
...THEN MOPS IS FOR YOU!
We'd love for you to join in the fun. We meet twice a month from September through June and include quality, positive programming just for moms. We have professional speakers, fun events, plus opportunities to connect with friends and meet new people. We make sure your little ones have an amazing time as well with dedicated, age-specific programming for your kids called MOPPETS.
2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR PROGRAM DETAILS:
- Timberlake MOPS holds meetings on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month, from 10:00am-12:00pm.
- MOPS costs $159 per year. $25 of this yearly fee goes to MOPS International and pays for your registration to the "MOPS to MOM Connection"; this $25 is non-refundable. Some of the benefits of the "MOPS to MOM Connection" include a one-year subscription to the MOMSense Magazine, free books, videos and other great offers.
- MOPPETS children's programming is provided for ages 0-6 with screened, trained and dedicated Moppet volunteers and staff.
Click here to email the Timberlake Church-Redmond MOPS coordinators
If you're interested in MOPS leadership or mentorship, want to volunteer with Moppets childcare program, or desire to serve in a paid ($30/session) Moppets position, then please fill out the form below. We'll get back to you as soon as we can! (All volunteers and childcare providers are required to undergo a screening process and background check.)
WANT MORE INFO?
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
MOPS meets at the Timberlake Main Campus, located at 4505 236th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98053 just past Albertson's Grocery Store on Hwy 202. Click here for directions and weekend service times at Timberlake's main campus in Redmond.