Early Bird Registration for Fall 2015 is Now Open!
Get in early and save $25 off the yearly registration for MOPS at Timberlake Church Redmond or Timberlake Church Issaquah! This fee covers all programming costs, MOPPETS program and your national registration fees for MOPS International. Connect with some great Moms and have a great place for your kiddos too! Don't wait - the prices go up to $159 after July 30!
Summer Playdates are being organized for MOPS. The summer groups catalog has all the info you'll need to sign up to be in the know for where and when those meet.
IF YOU ARE A MOM WHO IS...
- Pregnant or has children, aged newborn through Kindergarten
- Looking to make new friends
- Wanting to share the challenges and joys of motherhood with other moms
- Looking for opportunities for personal and spiritual growth through trusted resources
- Seeking opportunities to be involved in our community
...THEN, MOPS IS FOR YOU!
We'd love for you to join in the fun. We meet from September through June and include quality, positive programming just for moms. We have professional speakers, fun events, plus opportunities to connect with friends and meet new people. We make sure your little ones have an amazing time as well with dedicated, age-specific programming for your kids called MOPPETS.
2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR PROGRAM DETAILS:
- Redmond MOPS holds meetings on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month, from 9:30am-11:30am.
- Issaquah Highlands MOPS meets at Blakely Hall on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month, from 9:30am-11:30am.
- MOPS costs $159 per year. $25 of this yearly fee goes to MOPS International and pays for your registration to the "MOPS to MOM Connection"; this $25 is non-refundable. Some of the benefits of the "MOPS to MOM Connection" include a one-year subscription to the MOMSense Magazine, free books, videos and other great offers.
- MOPPETS children's programming is provided for ages 0-6 with screened, trained and dedicated Moppet volunteers and staff.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON!