IF YOU ARE A MOM WHO IS...
- Pregnant or has children, aged newborn through Kindergarten
- Looking to make new friends
- Wanting to share the challenges and joys of motherhood with other moms
- Looking for opportunities for personal and spiritual growth through trusted resources
- Seeking opportunities to be involved in our community
...THEN, MOPS IS FOR YOU!
We'd love for you to join in the fun. We meet from September through June and include quality, positive programming just for moms. We have professional speakers, fun events, and opportunities to connect with friends and meet new people. We make sure your little ones have an amazing time as well with dedicated, age-specific programming for your kids.
2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR PROGRAM DETAILS:
- Timberlake, Redmond campus: Meetings held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month, from 9:30am-11:30am. Dates to mark down: December 10, January 14 & 28, February 11 & 25, March 11 & 25, April 22, May 13 & 27.
- Timberlake Issaquah Highlands at Blakely Hall: Meetings held on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month, from 9:30am-11:30am. Dates to mark down: December 2 & 16, January 6, February 3, March 3 & 17 & 31, April 21, May 5 & 19, June 2.
- September through June cost: $150/year (scholarships available). $25/year of this fee goes to MOPS International and pays for your registration to the "MOPS to MOM Connection" and is non-refundable. Some of the benefits of the "MOPS to MOM Connection" include a one-year subscription to the MOMSense Magazine, free books, videos and other great offers.
- Children's programming is provided for ages 0-6 with screened, trained and dedicated Moppet volunteers